// 2014 - Present
Although models are typically the last thing I tackle in a project, they are a wonderful learning tool. I find working with my hands to create a 3D, physical model helps me understand my project in a way panning around in Rhino never could. I also must admit, it is quite nice to step away from the computer and use your hands to help your vision become a [mini] reality.
- SOWA Marketplace - Fall 2015
- Wall Prototype - Spring 2016
- Leonardo's Bridge - Fall 2016
- Timber - Framed Treehouse - Spring 2016
- Berlin Baugruppen - Spring 2017